AV Factory is looking for a motivated individual to join our warehouse team.
This person will oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of equipment.
They ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the
security of the building and stock.
They plan the arrangement of equipment within the warehouse and organize special
requirements for certain stock, such as over sized or fragile equipment.
They ensure productivity targets are met and maintain computerized administration.
They manage teams of workers and deal with personnel issues such as the recruitment, training
and discipline of staff.
This person will also oversee as well as take part in picking, packing and distribution activity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set
productivity targets are met
• training staff and monitoring their performance and progress, this includes performing yearly
reviews of warehouse staff.
• communicating with other departments, staff groups and customers
• overseeing inventory control and processing orders
• ensuring quality, delivery and budget objectives are met
• delivering and fulfilling objectives and directions from the operation’s headquarters
• carrying out responsibilities for the use of automated and computerized systems
• keeping rental and sales stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity
• producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• briefing team members on the issues for that particular day
• ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment
• Overseeing the planned maintenance of machinery and equipment.
• Creation of schedule for warehouse team
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org